Pages

Slider

Friday, July 27, 2007

First Post!


Hello and Welcome to my new blog! I plan on posting things I've been working on as well as showing off the work of fellow Etsyians I adore.

My shop is http://memory.etsy.com/ check it out, I have my photography and illustrations up there so far, and will hopefully have more of my stuff listed as soon as possible.
So I guess I should post a little about myself then. I am a student photographer, but I tend to get distracted and make things is all different mediums. I love painting, making felt things, collages, beading, sewing sock monkies, and plenty of other things.
These photos are of an illustration I did in ink, and then digitally colored. It's called "I will keep you safe." and it's one of my favorite pieces I've ever done.

So, I guess that about wraps it up for this post. Feel free to leave your etsy shop address here if you've got one and we can link to each other. : )
Have a good night!


0 comments: