Pages

Slider

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Paper Pattern Silk


Today has been a rather exciting day. I finally dropped off my SEED loan application, after a couple months of work. I really hope they approve my business idea and I can start getting things in motion. The SEED loan is a student entrepreneurship loan that lends money to students to start up their own summer (or longer term, as I am aiming for) business.

So, unable to patiently wait to hear back, I've begun designing my site. The image above is a draft of what the About page might look like. I am really loving that chartreuse colour, and the little stems that are based off a wallpaper I designed a little bit ago for class.

It's already 4:30 am, and I am still up brainstorming the website, which is a bit ridiculous considering I have to get up in the morning and spend the entire day at school finishing up my silk painting final projects.

With that, I wish you all a good night, (morning?)

-Monica

0 comments: