Pages

Slider

Friday, May 23, 2008

Silk overload

Having steamed and rinsed out my silk, it is now ready to show itself off to the world.

I can't help but just look at at, figuring out where the best pocket mirrors would come from, admiring little areas where certain colour combinations have turned up. I've got splatters and speckles and lines, abstract flowers, dots and my personal favorite, tiny little leaves. There are only a select few of them though, so those mirrors will be extra special.

I've also finished up that scarf I was working on, it is now listed HERE. I'm pretty excited about how it turned out, the colours are so intriguing.

With that being said, it's time for an exorbitant and hugely excessive amount of photos to show off some of my favorite parts of my silks:



First up is the City Line scarf. I love the little windows I masked off, they're pretty neat.

Next we have a sampling of random spots where I played with colour mixing.





0 comments: