Pages

Slider

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Quiet Mornings make me happy


Today is going to be quite a good day I do believe. I am in the process of very thoroughly cleaning my apartment. It is almost spectacular how messy it is. A lot of effort went into making it that way you know. Apartments don't just become tornado strewn, someone has to put in the manhours in order to get them just right.
So yes I will post before and after pictures when I am finished, which might take days actually now that I think of it. My boyfriend is currently working on a nice new journal layout for me, so I'm looking forward to a new fresh look.
I was inspired by some photos I saw on http://flickr.com of other artist's studios, and that is exactly what I want. A bright clean space for me to create and feel inspired. So I'm going to paint my room and make it into a studio like environment. I'm thinking off a crisp off white to go with the white trim, and then spiffy it up with some bright colored accessories. I've always felt that white walls were boring and blah, but I think it might fill the whole space with light, which would make it ideal for photographs.
Thanks to everyone who swapped links with me, that's really nice, I will definitely be checking out everyone's blogs when I get some time.
Have a good day everyone!

0 comments: