Slider

Friday, August 3, 2007

Sigh


Man, I am actually a bit nervous right now. I just added a ton of people to my contacts on flickr, I wasn't sure how I was supposed to build up my list so I just added lots of people who posted on Etsy related forums. I hope they don't find that weird and random for me to add them...:(

I also asked a bunch of fellow Etsy bloggers to exchange links. Hopefully they won't think it's spam. I only asked ones with lists of other Etsy blogs so I hope it won't be a problem. If I did this to you and you hate it, just delete my post please, I didn't mean any offense!

This whole promotion thing is nerve racking. I just really want to be a success.

10 comments:

JPATPURSES said...

Hey I linked you!!! And no worries that is what we all have done in the blogging and flickr world. Did you see my flickr too? Thanks

Aria Images by Melody said...

No worries! :) Promoting and networking are key. Btw, LOVE that new photo. Gorgeous. :)

Memory said...

Thanks guys. Jpat-I have added you to my flickr as well.

Toni Marie said...

Hello,
I think promoting is a good thing. I hope you don't mind that I linked you to my blog. My blog is http://tonimariedesigns.com. I checked out your etsy shop, really neat stuff! Just keep it up, and you will certainly be a success!

Toni Marie said...

oops, http://tonimariedesigns.blogspot.com
:)

Princess Monkey said...

Thanks for your comment and for adding me to your list.
No worries and of course I'll do the same thing. :)
Your art is beautiful!

Paulette said...

Hi Monica! Thanks so much for featuring my "Listen" art print in your Etsy faves!!! :D And I'd love to trade bloggy links with you as well as add you as one of my Flickr contacts. :)

SudsMuffin said...

Hey Monica! I have added you to my blog links too. This is what we do to help each other out, right? Especially us local gals. :)

~Mrs SudsMuffin

msbelle said...

I'll link to you too! I think your blog is pretty cool. :)

Memory said...

Thanks msbelle, I have added your blog to my list as well.